We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Hell Wellington Firebirds
$69 for Your Ticket to Summer incl. Seven Domestic Games & a Day at the NZ Test Match vs England (value $145)
Delivered within: 15 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make it a real Kiwi summer.
- Grab your Hell Wellington Firebird's Ticket to Summer for just $69
- Attend one day of the England Vs New Zealand 2013 series at the Hawkins Basin Reserve, and all of the Domestic matches (Ford Trophy and HRV Cup).
- All games are played at Wellington's Hawkins Basin Reserve.
A Kiwi summer without watching some live cricket is almost as un-Kiwi as preferring Vegemite over Marmite. Get in amongst the action as the Firebirds and Black Caps take to the pitch, and for a very nice price as well....howzat?!
Grab your Hell Wellington Firebird's Ticket to Summer for just $69. Attend one day of the England Vs New Zealand 2013 series at the Hawkins Basin Reserve, and all of the Domestic matches (Ford Trophy and HRV Cup):
- 14th - 18th of March 2013 - 10:30am (Pick one Day)
- 26th December - Wellington Firebirds vs Central Stags Twenty-20 - 3.00pm
- 11th January - Wellington Firebirds vs Otago Volts Twenty-20 - 4.30pm
- 13th January - Wellington Firebirds vs Northern Knights Twenty-20 - 3.00pm
- 26th February - Wellington Firebirds vs Otago Volts One-Day - 11.00am
- 28th February - Wellington Firebirds vs Central Stags One-Day - 11.00am
- 3rd March - Wellington Firebirds vs Auckland Aces One-Day - 11.00am
- 20th March - Wellington Firebirds vs Northern Knights One-Day - 11.00am
All matches are being played at Wellington's Hawkins Basin Reserve. Numbers are limited and It's first in best dressed, so click 'buy' now to set yourself up for the ultimate Kiwi summer of fun. Check out the Cricket Wellington website for more information.
More Great Local Deals
t leaf T
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.