We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Crepes A Go Go
$6 for Two Chocolate Crepes - Two Wellington Locations (value $13)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Appreciate the scientifically proven awesomeness of crepes.
- Grab two chocolate crepes from Crepes A Go Go for $6.
- Take your tastebuds to Paris and back with these gorgeous treats.
- Choose from two Wellington locations: Manners Mall in Te Aro, or Petone.
Gravity, Newton's Laws of Physics and the yumminess of crepes all have one thing in common - they are yet to be disproved.
Pay just $6 for two chocolate crepes from Crepes A Go Go, at either the Manners Mall or Petone locations.
Museums, aquariums and science expos have always existed for us to honour and understand the less delicious truths, but, sadly, no place has ever captured the essence of the crepe. Well that was until now. For its dedication to the irrefutable awesomeness of crepes (cue the drumroll), we present Crepes A Go Go. In order to help you fully enjoy the crepe experience, the Crepe Association of Appreciation recently released some helpful "crepe eating tips":
- Firstly, do not be disheartened if you see a queue at Crepes A Go Go - the crepe master will tend to your cravings in no time.
- Secondly, there's no polite way to eat the awkwardly shaped crepe. Social conventions are to be discarded and the crepe is to be enjoyed, regardless of how much sweet sauce drips down your chin.
- Thirdly, the deliciousness of crepes has been known to cause conflict between friends. To avoid this problem, each crepe eater should have its own batch of crepes.
- Fourthly, a crepe goes down better with a coffee, but not just any coffee. Nespresso is available at Crepe A Go Go, for total crepe immersion enjoyment. Nespresso was recently voted as the best coffee to enjoy with a crepe, by some guy in Europe... Maybe.
- Lastly, crepe deals are to be treated with great reverence. When a crepe deal is advertised, you should purchase it ASAP.
More Great Local Deals
Waste Management Wellington
Stephen's Driving School
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.