We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Crepes A Go Go
$6 for Two Chocolate Crepes - Two Wellington Locations (value $13)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Appreciate the scientifically proven awesomeness of crepes.
- Grab two chocolate crepes from Crepes A Go Go for $6.
- Take your tastebuds to Paris and back with these gorgeous treats.
- Choose from two Wellington locations: Manners Mall in Te Aro, or Petone.
Gravity, Newton's Laws of Physics and the yumminess of crepes all have one thing in common - they are yet to be disproved.
Pay just $6 for two chocolate crepes from Crepes A Go Go, at either the Manners Mall or Petone locations.
Museums, aquariums and science expos have always existed for us to honour and understand the less delicious truths, but, sadly, no place has ever captured the essence of the crepe. Well that was until now. For its dedication to the irrefutable awesomeness of crepes (cue the drumroll), we present Crepes A Go Go. In order to help you fully enjoy the crepe experience, the Crepe Association of Appreciation recently released some helpful "crepe eating tips":
- Firstly, do not be disheartened if you see a queue at Crepes A Go Go - the crepe master will tend to your cravings in no time.
- Secondly, there's no polite way to eat the awkwardly shaped crepe. Social conventions are to be discarded and the crepe is to be enjoyed, regardless of how much sweet sauce drips down your chin.
- Thirdly, the deliciousness of crepes has been known to cause conflict between friends. To avoid this problem, each crepe eater should have its own batch of crepes.
- Fourthly, a crepe goes down better with a coffee, but not just any coffee. Nespresso is available at Crepe A Go Go, for total crepe immersion enjoyment. Nespresso was recently voted as the best coffee to enjoy with a crepe, by some guy in Europe... Maybe.
- Lastly, crepe deals are to be treated with great reverence. When a crepe deal is advertised, you should purchase it ASAP.
More Great Local Deals
Tailor Made Suits
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.