We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$49 for a One-Hour Clairvoyant Reading or One Hour Relaxation or Reflexology Massage (value up to $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Discover your path in life, or just discover a little time out for yourself.
- Grab a one-hour reflexology massage or a one-hour private clairvoyant reading from Creating You for just $49.
- Seek guidance and find the answers to the important questions.
- Unwind and relax with non-invasive massage and energy balancing accupressure.
If you've lost someone close to you, no doubt at times you've wondered if they are happy, at peace and watching over you. Perhaps in troubling times you feel like you need a little extra guidance and support but aren't really sure where to turn. Maybe your concerns are a little more down to earth and all you really need is to be able to let go of some tension, relax and recharge your batteries.
Whatever your situation, Creating You can help. Get a one-hour reflexology massage or a one-hour private clairvoyant reading from Jenny Geelan for just $49. Talk to a professional who can address whatever you need help with, be it an issue of your mind, body or soul.
Jenny Geelan from Creating You is a spiritual medium, clairvoyant, psychic and reflexologist. Jenny offers a number of services to help you feel your best, find a fresh perspective on things or even re-evaluate your life, all within a compassionate and nurturing environment. Jenny's services include:
- Private readings with direct spirit contact, guidance and support.
- Animal communication and help in finding lost animals.
- Reflexology - non evasive, stress relieving massage therapy that includes a chi energy balance using accupressure at the end of every session.
- Healing, including spiritual healing, aura cleanse and balance, house clearing and blessing and dealing with unwanted spirit attention.
- Development groups including ongoing meditation groups as well as workshops covering subjects of spiritual interest, mediumship, clairvoyance, healing and life coaching.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.