We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$750 for a Wedding Package (value $2,150)
- It's not too late to put bridezilla back in her cage.
- Grab a wedding planning package from Cre8tive for just $750.
- Guaranteed to eliminate a whole heap of stress, this deal includes planning sessions, picture montage, preparation of budget and to-do list, preparation of run sheet for the day, supplier suggestions and bookings, confirmation with suppliers a week before the wedding, set up of the venue on the day and running of the wedding on the day.
- Celebrate the most important day of your life without gaining any extra wrinkles or breaking a sweat.
- Cre8tive is available for weddings in the Kapiti Coast, Wellington, Hutt Valley, Palmerston North and Wairapapa. If you are outside of these areas, they are happy to discuss your wedding and can agree on a travel cost for the big day.
You've spent your entire life dreaming about the perfect fairytale wedding. But when the day finally rolls around you discover you've gone bald due to the stress of organising the whole ordeal.
Take the stress of your wedding day by grabbing a wedding package including planning sessions, picture montage, preparation of budget and to-do list, preparation of run sheet for the day, supplier suggestions and bookings, confirmation with suppliers a week before the wedding, set up of the venue and running of the wedding on the day from Cre8tive for just $750.
Let's face it; your wedding day is supposed to be the best and most memorable day of your life. Talk to anyone who has tried to plan this momentous occasion all on their lonesome and you'll quickly realise the stress can quickly detract from this special time. That's when the team at Cre8tive become your knights in shining armour. They'll sit down with you for detailed wedding planning sessions and devise a plan of attack for your day. Cre8tive will do the legwork so you can focus on what's really important to you. In the week leading up to the event, to spare you throwing your mobile phone across the room and out the window, they'll confirm details with all suppliers. Once the big day finally rolls around they'll set up your venue for you to ensure everything runs smoothly and your wedding day is just how you always dreamt it would be.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.