We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$750 for a Wedding Package (value $2,150)
- It's not too late to put bridezilla back in her cage.
- Grab a wedding planning package from Cre8tive for just $750.
- Guaranteed to eliminate a whole heap of stress, this deal includes planning sessions, picture montage, preparation of budget and to-do list, preparation of run sheet for the day, supplier suggestions and bookings, confirmation with suppliers a week before the wedding, set up of the venue on the day and running of the wedding on the day.
- Celebrate the most important day of your life without gaining any extra wrinkles or breaking a sweat.
- Cre8tive is available for weddings in the Kapiti Coast, Wellington, Hutt Valley, Palmerston North and Wairapapa. If you are outside of these areas, they are happy to discuss your wedding and can agree on a travel cost for the big day.
You've spent your entire life dreaming about the perfect fairytale wedding. But when the day finally rolls around you discover you've gone bald due to the stress of organising the whole ordeal.
Take the stress of your wedding day by grabbing a wedding package including planning sessions, picture montage, preparation of budget and to-do list, preparation of run sheet for the day, supplier suggestions and bookings, confirmation with suppliers a week before the wedding, set up of the venue and running of the wedding on the day from Cre8tive for just $750.
Let's face it; your wedding day is supposed to be the best and most memorable day of your life. Talk to anyone who has tried to plan this momentous occasion all on their lonesome and you'll quickly realise the stress can quickly detract from this special time. That's when the team at Cre8tive become your knights in shining armour. They'll sit down with you for detailed wedding planning sessions and devise a plan of attack for your day. Cre8tive will do the legwork so you can focus on what's really important to you. In the week leading up to the event, to spare you throwing your mobile phone across the room and out the window, they'll confirm details with all suppliers. Once the big day finally rolls around they'll set up your venue for you to ensure everything runs smoothly and your wedding day is just how you always dreamt it would be.