We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
CQ Hotels and Restaurant
$65 for a Carver Christmas Day Buffet incl. Three Courses & Complimentary Meals for Kids
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make plans to actually enjoy the most festive day of the year.
- Grab a carver Christmas buffet three-course lunch for one adult at CQ Hotels and Restaurant for $65 - choose between two time options; 12pm-2.30pm or 2.30pm-5pm.
- Bring along one child and they'll enjoy a complimentary meal.
- Enjoy the most succulent cuts of meat and many other lovely bites.
- Located on a prime location on Cuba Street and boasting a children's play area.
If the only thing you've ever cooked is two minute noodles then only way to ensure you don't completely ruin your Christmas day meal is to not cook it yourself. Leave that to the experts in fine dining.
Pay $65 for a three-course carver Christmas day buffet lunch for one adult and one complimentary meal for a child at CQ Hotels and Restaurant. If you're wanting to bring some company then pay $115 for two adults and two children (complimentary), $199 for four adults and four children (complimentary), and $20 for an extra child under 12 years.
This amazing three-course meal will have you feeling full and satisfied this Christmas. Leave behind the long supermarket lines, hot stoves, and stress in favour of relaxing at the CQ Restaurant where nothing but tasty food awaits you. You'll enjoy three incredible courses including:
- Selection of freshly baked bread rolls (V)
- Antipasto platter with selection of meats, pickles, and assorted relish (GF)
- Prawns with chilli and garlic, lemon and garlic marinated squid and mussels (GF)
- Baby rocket, shaved parmesan, crispy bacon, anchovies, and croutons
- Summer green salad with red onion, capsicum and bean sprouts
- Mediterranean grilled vegetable salad with feta and balsamic dressing
- Traditional baked ham with orange and honey glaze
- Roasted turkey breast with stuffing and cranberry jus
- Grilled sirloin steak with vine tomatoes, yorkshire puddings and rosemary jus
- Grilled salmon with tomato, caper, olive and lemon salsa on sauté spinach
- Pumpkin ricotta tortellini with white wine and pesto cream sauce
- Gourmet new potatoes with garlic and thyme cream sauce
- Cauliflower, broccoli and minted peas with herb butter
- Steamed fresh asparagus with hollandaise sauce
- Christmas pudding with vanilla ice-cream, brandy sauce
- Pavlova with berries and shaved chocolate
- New York style cheesecake with berry compote
- Tiramisu with Kahlua coffee liquor
- Summer berry fruit salad fresh yoghurt
- Individual Christmas mince pies and ginger biscuits
- Freshly Brewed Coffee and Selection of Teas
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.