We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
CQ Hotels and Restaurant
$39 for a Main Meal & Drink for Two People or $24 for One Person (value up to $86)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Whether you're flying solo or with a trusty sidekick, this deal will make sure you enjoy a memorable dining experience.
- Grab a main meal and a drink for two people for just $39, or just $24 for one person at CQ Hotel Restaurant.
- Get amongst the new summer menu overflowing with creatively constructed dishes designed to excite your taste buds.
- Relax in the chic atmosphere of this stunning hotel restaurant.
In stark contrast to his name, The Lone Ranger was never actually alone. He always had his trusty horse Silver with him. However, this was particularly awkward for The Lone Ranger when it came to making dinner reservations, as "table for two under the name The Lone Ranger please" was very confusing for waiters.
Whether you're dining solo, or with a trusty companion, the CQ Hotel Restaurant is the perfect choice - especially with this deal. Pay just $39 for a main meal and a drink for two people, or just $24 for one person.
The CQ Hotel Restaurant offers diners a chic interior, slick ambience and a tantalising new summer menu. It's made quite a name for itself on the Wellington social scene, and rightly so - open to guests and the public alike the CQ Hotel Restaurant is the perfect spot for a memorable dining experience with someone special, or if you're flying solo.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.