We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
CQ Hotels and Restaurant
$65 for a Carver Christmas Day Buffet incl. Three Courses & Complimentary Meals for Kids
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make plans to actually enjoy the most festive day of the year.
- Grab a carver Christmas buffet three-course lunch for one adult at CQ Hotels and Restaurant for $65 - choose between two time options; 12pm-2.30pm or 2.30pm-5pm.
- Bring along one child and they'll enjoy a complimentary meal.
- Enjoy the most succulent cuts of meat and many other lovely bites.
- Located on a prime location on Cuba Street and boasting a children's play area.
If the only thing you've ever cooked is two minute noodles then only way to ensure you don't completely ruin your Christmas day meal is to not cook it yourself. Leave that to the experts in fine dining.
Pay $65 for a three-course carver Christmas day buffet lunch for one adult and one complimentary meal for a child at CQ Hotels and Restaurant. If you're wanting to bring some company then pay $115 for two adults and two children (complimentary), $199 for four adults and four children (complimentary), and $20 for an extra child under 12 years.
This amazing three-course meal will have you feeling full and satisfied this Christmas. Leave behind the long supermarket lines, hot stoves, and stress in favour of relaxing at the CQ Restaurant where nothing but tasty food awaits you. You'll enjoy three incredible courses including:
- Selection of freshly baked bread rolls (V)
- Antipasto platter with selection of meats, pickles, and assorted relish (GF)
- Prawns with chilli and garlic, lemon and garlic marinated squid and mussels (GF)
- Baby rocket, shaved parmesan, crispy bacon, anchovies, and croutons
- Summer green salad with red onion, capsicum and bean sprouts
- Mediterranean grilled vegetable salad with feta and balsamic dressing
- Traditional baked ham with orange and honey glaze
- Roasted turkey breast with stuffing and cranberry jus
- Grilled sirloin steak with vine tomatoes, yorkshire puddings and rosemary jus
- Grilled salmon with tomato, caper, olive and lemon salsa on sauté spinach
- Pumpkin ricotta tortellini with white wine and pesto cream sauce
- Gourmet new potatoes with garlic and thyme cream sauce
- Cauliflower, broccoli and minted peas with herb butter
- Steamed fresh asparagus with hollandaise sauce
- Christmas pudding with vanilla ice-cream, brandy sauce
- Pavlova with berries and shaved chocolate
- New York style cheesecake with berry compote
- Tiramisu with Kahlua coffee liquor
- Summer berry fruit salad fresh yoghurt
- Individual Christmas mince pies and ginger biscuits
- Freshly Brewed Coffee and Selection of Teas
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.