We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
CQ Hotels and Restaurant
$30 for One, $54 for Two or $99 for Four People for a Special French Two-Course Meal & Beaujolais Nouveau (value up to $176)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a taste of Beaujolais nouveau with a French menu and tasty French cheese.
- Grab a two-course special French meal including a glass of Beaujolais Nouveau for one person for $30, or $54 for two people or $99 for four people at CQ Restaurant.
- Delight in cheese from France.
- Wine and dine in style at this popular dinner spot.
Wine may not improve your French, but if you have a cheeky Movember mo, you could probably get away with it.
Grab a two-course special French meal including a glass of Beaujolais Nouveau for one person for $30, or $54 for two people and a carafe of Beaujolais Nouveau or $99 for four people and two carafes of Beaujolais Nouveau at CQ Restaurant.
With chefs from all over the world bringing their influences to the cuisine served, CQ Restaurant stands apart from others of its kind as a benchmark for fantastic food at an even better price. If you’re looking for a place to experience Wellington’s cuisine then look no further than CQ. Today's deal lets you delight in a special French two-course meal that is sure impress. While you're sampling a glass of Beaujolais nouveau, you can also take a look at the photography exhibition from Simon Jay, for a true night of culture that will be truly magnifique.
Choose from the menu below:
- Frisee aux lardons: curly salad seasoned with French dressing and served with pan fried smoked pork belly, tomato, croutons and a poached egg.
- Soup a l’oignon à la Lyonnaise: French onion soup with croutons and cheese.
- Salad de chevre chaud: Warm goat cheese salad served on a bed of lettuce and French dressing.
- Quiche au saumon: home made French quiche with salmon and spinach.
- Medaillons de filet mignon aux champignons sauvages: Pan fried medallions of pork tenderloin and roasted chateau potatoes with wild mushroom cream sauce.
- Moules Marinieres: Green lips mussels cooked with white wine, parsley, onions and garlic served with French fries.
- Papillote de poisson a la provencales: Market fish of the day steamed in foil with tomato, capsicum, onion, lemon, fresh dill, olive oil and white wine served with rice
- Faux filet de boeuf beurre maitre d’hotel: Chargrilled beef sirloin served with garlic butter, fries and green beans.
- Gratins d’aubergine: Baked Eggplants cooked with tomato, basil and parmesan cheese.
- Plateau de Fromage francais: Trolley of French cheese.
- Tarte Tatin: Apple tart served up side down with crème fraiche.
- Aumoniere de crepes a la Normande: French Crepe stuffed with pan fried apple and cinnamon flambee with cointreau and a toffee sauce.
- Peche Melba: poached peach served on French vanilla bean ice cream with raspberry coulis and whipped cream.
More Great Local Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.