We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
CQ Hotels and Restaurant
$30 for One, $54 for Two or $99 for Four People for a Special French Two-Course Meal & Beaujolais Nouveau (value up to $176)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a taste of Beaujolais nouveau with a French menu and tasty French cheese.
- Grab a two-course special French meal including a glass of Beaujolais Nouveau for one person for $30, or $54 for two people or $99 for four people at CQ Restaurant.
- Delight in cheese from France.
- Wine and dine in style at this popular dinner spot.
Wine may not improve your French, but if you have a cheeky Movember mo, you could probably get away with it.
Grab a two-course special French meal including a glass of Beaujolais Nouveau for one person for $30, or $54 for two people and a carafe of Beaujolais Nouveau or $99 for four people and two carafes of Beaujolais Nouveau at CQ Restaurant.
With chefs from all over the world bringing their influences to the cuisine served, CQ Restaurant stands apart from others of its kind as a benchmark for fantastic food at an even better price. If you’re looking for a place to experience Wellington’s cuisine then look no further than CQ. Today's deal lets you delight in a special French two-course meal that is sure impress. While you're sampling a glass of Beaujolais nouveau, you can also take a look at the photography exhibition from Simon Jay, for a true night of culture that will be truly magnifique.
Choose from the menu below:
- Frisee aux lardons: curly salad seasoned with French dressing and served with pan fried smoked pork belly, tomato, croutons and a poached egg.
- Soup a l’oignon à la Lyonnaise: French onion soup with croutons and cheese.
- Salad de chevre chaud: Warm goat cheese salad served on a bed of lettuce and French dressing.
- Quiche au saumon: home made French quiche with salmon and spinach.
- Medaillons de filet mignon aux champignons sauvages: Pan fried medallions of pork tenderloin and roasted chateau potatoes with wild mushroom cream sauce.
- Moules Marinieres: Green lips mussels cooked with white wine, parsley, onions and garlic served with French fries.
- Papillote de poisson a la provencales: Market fish of the day steamed in foil with tomato, capsicum, onion, lemon, fresh dill, olive oil and white wine served with rice
- Faux filet de boeuf beurre maitre d’hotel: Chargrilled beef sirloin served with garlic butter, fries and green beans.
- Gratins d’aubergine: Baked Eggplants cooked with tomato, basil and parmesan cheese.
- Plateau de Fromage francais: Trolley of French cheese.
- Tarte Tatin: Apple tart served up side down with crème fraiche.
- Aumoniere de crepes a la Normande: French Crepe stuffed with pan fried apple and cinnamon flambee with cointreau and a toffee sauce.
- Peche Melba: poached peach served on French vanilla bean ice cream with raspberry coulis and whipped cream.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.