We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Coastal Wine Cycles
$20 for One-Day Bicycle Hire (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Tour the vineyards on a Californian beach-cruiser bicycle.
- Grab a full day bicycle hire for $20 per person from Coastal Wine Cycles.
- Get pedaling with a friend or two and take in the wineries, food and coastal scenery.
- Enjoyable for all fitness levels and anyone who has summer adventure in mind.
Escape the allure of lounging on the couch and make the most of the sunny summer weather with a bike tour you'll never forget.
Cruise a trail with fun-loving company on your merry way to wineries, food and coastal gorgeousness. Purchase a full day of bicycle hire from Coastal Wine Cycles for just $20 per person.
Coastal Wine Cycles is located in beautiful Te Awanga, a prime location for touring the finest Hawke's Bay Vineyards. Flat ground means it's a ticket to ride for all fitness levels. Four wineries, Clifton Cafe, a lagoon, river, orchards and farmland are a pedal journey away. The Coastal Cycleway is an easy to follow, dedicated path overlooking beautiful Cape Kidnappers. Noodle around or take your classic Californian beach-cruiser bicycle for a longer jaunt. It has a wide, comfortable seat, swept-back handlebars, oversize tyres and a basket.
Hire your bike from 10.00am until 7.00pm and put the basket to good use by bringing a picnic. Drink, eat, pedal and enjoy. The options for having a super relaxed day are endless.
More Great Local Deals
The Langham Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.