We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Classiquo Nail & Beauty Boutique
$33 for a Deluxe Pedicure or Manicure (value up to $65)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Put the "cute" back in cuticle.
- Grab a deluxe pedicure or manicure at Classiquo Nail and Beauty Boutique for only $33.
- Handy location on Cuba Street.
- Free parking available.
It's finally getting warmer out there and, just like flower buds emerging from the Southland hoar frost, you can once again let your beautiful nails break free of their close-toed, winter-gloved confines and truly make them bloom.
Celebrate the warm weather with today's beauty deal from Classiquo Nail and Beauty Boutique. Grab a deluxe pedicure or manicure for only $33.
The fantastic team at Classiquo offer a range of indulgent beauty treatments, from manis and pedis. With your deluxe pedicure or manicure, you'll get a soak, file, shape, cuticle care, exfoliation, massage and polish, all in one relaxing hour. So grab this deal, grab your favourite pair of jandals – or throw off your least favourite pair of gloves – and head to Classiquo. Your toes will thank you later.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.