We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
From $59 for 10 Foils or Global Colour, Cut, Wash & Blow Dry (value $196)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Discover a new summer style.
- Grab 10 foils or a global colour, cut, wash and blow dry for only $59 or grab a glamour makeover 10 foils, shampoo, conditioning masque with head massage, cut and blow wave, for only $99.
- If you're at work, not to worry, this deal is also valid for late nights on Tuesdays and Thursdays until 8.00pm.
- Trust in their senior stylists to help you look and feel great with a new style.
With the changing of the new season, it's time to change up your tired look and discover a new style thanks to this team of beauty and hair professionals.
Grab 10 foils or a global colour, cut, wash and blow dry for only $59 or grab a glamour makeover 10 foils, shampoo, conditioning masque with head massage, cut and blow wave, for only $99.
As one of Wellington's premier beauty salons you can expect Classique to offer a fantastic service that is sure to impress and leave you feeling great. The hair salon is full of a number of highly qualified senior stylists that will help you achieve the look you are after for the summer season. Today you can choose between a glamour makeover package to really relax or simply opt for a re-style of your hair and colour. So grab today's deal fast and look all the better thanks to the hair and beauty professionals at Classique.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.