We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$46 for Two Tickets to 'Kings of the Gym' (value $92)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- From the team behind the 2011 and 2012 smash hit The Motor Camp.
- Grab two tickets to Kings of the Gym at Circa Theatre for just $46.
- Enjoy a delightfully romantic and wickedly entertaining brand new comedy set in a school gym. PC v PE.
- Written by Dave Armstrong, directed by Danny Mulheron, and starring Ginette McDonald, Paul McLaughlin, Richard Dey and Achusla-Tara Sutton.
2012 was defined by diamond jubilees, gold medals, the Higgs Boson, Mars explorations, breaking the sound barrier and gay red shirts (and all going well, not the apocalypse). Make 2013 just as exciting, with two tickets to Kings of the Gym at Circa Theatre for just $46.
From the team who brought you the smash hit The Motor Camp, playwright Dave Armstrong and director Danny Mulheron again combine talents to present a delightfully romantic and wickedly entertaining comedy set in a school gym.
Politically correct principal Viv cleaver is transforming low-decile Hautapu High School. The only thorn in her side is the Phys-Ed department. Unfit Laurie Connor spends his days in the gym watching TV and gambling with his talented yet unambitious sidekick Pat Kennedy. But then student-teacher Annie Tupua arrives. Could this star netballer and born-again Christian prove to be the game-changer that Viv needs? As sparks fly and different players joust for position, the only winner on the day will be the audience.
Kings of the Gym stars the brilliant Ginette McDonald (Rage, My Brilliant Divorce), Paul McLaughlin, (The Truth Game, Peninsula), Richard Dey (All My Sons) and Achusla-Tara Sutton (The Truth Game).
More Great Local Deals
Unichem Cuba Mall Pharmacy & Unichem Courtenay Place Pharmacy
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.