We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$46 for Two Tickets to 'Kings of the Gym' (value $92)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- From the team behind the 2011 and 2012 smash hit The Motor Camp.
- Grab two tickets to Kings of the Gym at Circa Theatre for just $46.
- Enjoy a delightfully romantic and wickedly entertaining brand new comedy set in a school gym. PC v PE.
- Written by Dave Armstrong, directed by Danny Mulheron, and starring Ginette McDonald, Paul McLaughlin, Richard Dey and Achusla-Tara Sutton.
2012 was defined by diamond jubilees, gold medals, the Higgs Boson, Mars explorations, breaking the sound barrier and gay red shirts (and all going well, not the apocalypse). Make 2013 just as exciting, with two tickets to Kings of the Gym at Circa Theatre for just $46.
From the team who brought you the smash hit The Motor Camp, playwright Dave Armstrong and director Danny Mulheron again combine talents to present a delightfully romantic and wickedly entertaining comedy set in a school gym.
Politically correct principal Viv cleaver is transforming low-decile Hautapu High School. The only thorn in her side is the Phys-Ed department. Unfit Laurie Connor spends his days in the gym watching TV and gambling with his talented yet unambitious sidekick Pat Kennedy. But then student-teacher Annie Tupua arrives. Could this star netballer and born-again Christian prove to be the game-changer that Viv needs? As sparks fly and different players joust for position, the only winner on the day will be the audience.
Kings of the Gym stars the brilliant Ginette McDonald (Rage, My Brilliant Divorce), Paul McLaughlin, (The Truth Game, Peninsula), Richard Dey (All My Sons) and Achusla-Tara Sutton (The Truth Game).
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.