We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$46 for Two Tickets to 'Kings of the Gym' (value $92)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- From the team behind the 2011 and 2012 smash hit The Motor Camp.
- Grab two tickets to Kings of the Gym at Circa Theatre for just $46.
- Enjoy a delightfully romantic and wickedly entertaining brand new comedy set in a school gym. PC v PE.
- Written by Dave Armstrong, directed by Danny Mulheron, and starring Ginette McDonald, Paul McLaughlin, Richard Dey and Achusla-Tara Sutton.
2012 was defined by diamond jubilees, gold medals, the Higgs Boson, Mars explorations, breaking the sound barrier and gay red shirts (and, all going well, not the apocalypse). Make 2013 just as exciting, with two tickets to Kings of the Gym at Circa Theatre for just $46.
From the team who brought you the smash hit The Motor Camp, playwright Dave Armstrong and director Danny Mulheron again combine talents to present a delightfully romantic and wickedly entertaining comedy set in a school gym.
Politically correct principal Viv cleaver is transforming low-decile Hautapu High School. The only thorn in her side is the Phys-Ed department. Unfit Laurie Connor spends his days in the gym watching TV and gambling with his talented yet unambitious sidekick Pat Kennedy. But then student-teacher Annie Tupua arrives. Could this star netballer and born-again Christian prove to be the game-changer that Viv needs? As sparks fly and different players joust for position, the only winner on the day will be the audience.
Kings of the Gym stars the brilliant Ginette McDonald (Rage, My Brilliant Divorce), Paul McLaughlin, (The Truth Game, Peninsula), Richard Dey (All My Sons) and Achusla-Tara Sutton (The Truth Game).
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
A few things to note:
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.