We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Chrysalis at Golden Gate
$29 for Full Body Tuscan Tan Spray Tan (value $60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Top up your near non-existent tan in time for summer.
- Grab a full body Tuscan Tan™ spray tan for only $29 at Chrysalis at Golden Gate.
- Tuscan Tan™ will adapt to your own skin colour and deepen the shade without leaving harsh orange and yellow undertones.
- Free parking on-site.
Unless you have recently been cast as a snowman in a Christmas play, there really is no excuse.
Get there the fast way and grab a full body Tuscan Tan™ spray tan for only $29 at Chrysalis at Golden Gate.
Chrysalis is both a serene spa retreat offering a full range of beauty therapy services and a private venue. Located in a natural bush setting with stunning water views, there couldn't be a more beautiful place to enjoy a luxurious treatment.
Tuscan Tan™ professional spray tan is a top brand spray tan containing a unique combination of violet based bronzers that produce an instant natural shade when sprayed on the skin. Rest assured you won't end up looking processed - this tan prevents yellow and orange undertones from developing in the tan so you'll be left with an all over natural colour. The solution can adapt to any skin type so whether you're as pale as an English rose or already have a good base, it picks up and adopts the skin's individual darker tones and deepens the colour. The result? The most authentic looking tan imaginable - in any shade desired, from lightly sun-kissed through to the darkest of tans. The process is non-sticky, smudge proof and completely odourless once the tan has developed so no tell-tale signs are guaranteed.
More Great Local Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.