We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Chipmunks Playland & Cafe Tawa
$10 for Entry for Two Kids (value $21.80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Entertaining the kids is mission very possible.
- Grab entry for two kids aged 1 to 11 years to Chipmunks Playland & Cafe in Tawa for just $10.
- Keep the kids happy with the latest, safest and best playground equipment.
- Parents get in free and you can enjoy a coffee at the cafe while the kids play.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to infiltrate the minds of your restless, grumpy and generally hard to manage kids and figure out something to keep them occupied that doesn't involve personal injury, destruction of property or spending a fortune.
Mission impossible? Hardly. Get entry for two kids aged 1 to 11 years to Chipmunks Playland & Cafe in Tawa for just $10.
At Chipmunks Playland and Cafe, the aim is to make sure the kids have fun in their superior playlands and playgrounds, which offer the latest, safest and best play equipment available. For all the parents out there - relax over a coffee in Charlies Cafe while the kids have fun and burn off some energy. 2013 will be an exciting time for Chipmunks with sites secured for new stores coming to a town near you. At Chipmunks, Charlie has been hosting Kids Birthday Parties since 1998 with themed kids birthday parties now available. This deal will not self destruct, but it will sell out quick, so don't miss out.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.