We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Good Vibrations Vocal Workshop
$44 for a Four-Hour Singing Workshop with Sensations of the Singing Voice (value $150)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Polish those pipes with a deal that'll have you and those around you smiling with delight.
- Grab a four-hour singing workshop from Sensations of the Singing Voice for only $44 on Saturday 1st December - 10.30am till 2.30pm.
- Great for all levels - from beginners to experienced singers and professionals.
- For the musically-minded and rhythmically-curious, this four-hour singing workshop provides a thorough introduction into the power of music, voice and chant.
- Join in with mock African chant and experience the awesome combination of noise and vibration.
- Bring an open mind and plenty of enthusiasm.
The act of singing, whether you're serenading a house plant or a crowd of thousands, has been scientifically proven to have positive effects on the mind and body, helping rewire the brain, lower blood pressure and even leading us to feel chemically happier. If you enjoy putting a smile on your own face through song and want to start spreading that joy around, then today's deal will be like music to your ears.
Get ready to explore the power of music, vibration and your own unique sound with a four hour singing workshop from Sensations of the Singing Voice. Pay just $44 for this exceptional and eye-opening experience. Workshop to be held Saturday 1st December - 10.30am till 2.30pm.
In this four-hour workshop you'll explore the freedom of singing and the elation of confidence-boosting song. By exploring mock African chant, the power of true vibration and solo performances (for those who would like to) guests get to enjoy a full-on musical experience. There's an additional half-hour question and answer session where you'll be able to find out how to go further and sign up to future classes. Participants will create their own personal vibration while also watching and studying their own progress as well as others by learning and singing together. People really do come from far and wide to partake in Charles's workshops, with past participants making the trip all the way from Argentina. For more information, including a list of what to bring along to the workshop, refer to the Facebook page linked below, or to see a video click here.
There will be a 30-minute lunch break during the session. Take a lunch if you wish and water only - no alcohol or hot drinks.