We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Chapelwick Coastal Estate - Hawkes Bay
50% off 2 Nights for 2 People incl. Breakfast at Chapelwick Coastal Estate, Hawkes Bay (value up to $510)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take that well earned holiday and head to the magnificent Hawke's Bay.
- Grab two nights for two people at Chapelwick Coastal Estate and save 50% off the usual price.
- Choose to stay in either the Chapel, Rose or Lamont Rooms for $175 or the Hunter Suite for $255.
- Enjoy a cooked or continental breakfast with both options as well as a bubbly on arrival for the Hunter Suite holiday makers.
Think carefully. Do you need a holiday? If your answer was anything other than yes - you're wrong. You get an F.
Get away to Hawkes Bay and enjoy two nights for two people at Chapelwick Coastal Estate (formerly Porangahau Station Homestead). There are two options to choose from:
- $175 for two nights in the Chapel, Rose or Lamont Room with cooked or continental breakfast;
- $255 for two nights in the Hunter Suite with cooked or continental breakfast and bubbly on arrival.
Chapelwick is a fine stately home, tucked away in the Central Hawke’s Bay countryside, surrounded by coastal farmland with expansive views of beautiful Porangahau beach.
The Hunter Suite
Having just been completely refurbished, the Hunter Suite is total luxury. Named after the founding family of Porangahau Station and as the homestead’s original master bedroom, it is beautifully spacious. A lounge alcove area opens through French doors onto a private balcony, which looks out to sea over the lawns and garden.
There is a luxurious king-size bed with canopy and an ensuite bathroom with a claw foot bath for that relaxing soak. This suite also has an adjoining room available for children – prices on request.
The Lamont Room
The Lamont Room features a quality super-king bed and overlooks the glade to the chapel. The Lamont Room shares a bathroom with the Chapel Room and Rose Room.
The Chapel Room
This lovely light and airy room has a luxurious king bed and views across the glade to the chapel. Newly refurbished, it now reflects a more modern look with the clean lines of taupe walls accented with black and pewter furnishings. Just out on the landing is a bathroom that is shared with the Lamont Room and Rose Room.
The Rose Room
Decorated with pretty rose print fabrics, this is a charming room with more of an olde world character. The Rose Room has a king size bed and shares a bathroom with the Lamont Room and Chapel Room.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.