We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Chapelwick Coastal Estate - Hawkes Bay
50% off 2 Nights for 2 People incl. Breakfast at Chapelwick Coastal Estate, Hawkes Bay (value up to $510)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take that well earned holiday and head to the magnificent Hawke's Bay.
- Grab two nights for two people at Chapelwick Coastal Estate and save 50% off the usual price.
- Choose to stay in either the Chapel, Rose or Lamont Rooms for $175 or the Hunter Suite for $255.
- Enjoy a cooked or continental breakfast with both options as well as a bubbly on arrival for the Hunter Suite holiday makers.
Think carefully. Do you need a holiday? If your answer was anything other than yes - you're wrong. You get an F.
Get away to Hawkes Bay and enjoy two nights for two people at Chapelwick Coastal Estate (formerly Porangahau Station Homestead). There are two options to choose from:
- $175 for two nights in the Chapel, Rose or Lamont Room with cooked or continental breakfast;
- $255 for two nights in the Hunter Suite with cooked or continental breakfast and bubbly on arrival.
Chapelwick is a fine stately home, tucked away in the Central Hawke’s Bay countryside, surrounded by coastal farmland with expansive views of beautiful Porangahau beach.
The Hunter Suite
Having just been completely refurbished, the Hunter Suite is total luxury. Named after the founding family of Porangahau Station and as the homestead’s original master bedroom, it is beautifully spacious. A lounge alcove area opens through French doors onto a private balcony, which looks out to sea over the lawns and garden.
There is a luxurious king-size bed with canopy and an ensuite bathroom with a claw foot bath for that relaxing soak. This suite also has an adjoining room available for children – prices on request.
The Lamont Room
The Lamont Room features a quality super-king bed and overlooks the glade to the chapel. The Lamont Room shares a bathroom with the Chapel Room and Rose Room.
The Chapel Room
This lovely light and airy room has a luxurious king bed and views across the glade to the chapel. Newly refurbished, it now reflects a more modern look with the clean lines of taupe walls accented with black and pewter furnishings. Just out on the landing is a bathroom that is shared with the Lamont Room and Rose Room.
The Rose Room
Decorated with pretty rose print fabrics, this is a charming room with more of an olde world character. The Rose Room has a king size bed and shares a bathroom with the Lamont Room and Chapel Room.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.