We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
50% off 2 Nights for 2 People incl. Breakfast at Chapelwick Coastal Estate, Hawkes Bay (value up to $510)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take that well earned holiday and head to the magnificent Hawke's Bay.
- Grab two nights for two people at Chapelwick Coastal Estate and save 50% off the usual price.
- Choose to stay in either the Chapel, Rose or Lamont Rooms for $175 or the Hunter Suite for $255.
- Enjoy a cooked or continental breakfast with both options as well as a bubbly on arrival for the Hunter Suite holiday makers.
Think carefully. Do you need a holiday? If your answer was anything other than yes - you're wrong. You get an F.
Get away to Hawkes Bay and enjoy two nights for two people at Chapelwick Coastal Estate (formerly Porangahau Station Homestead). There are two options to choose from:
- $175 for two nights in the Chapel, Rose or Lamont Room with cooked or continental breakfast;
- $255 for two nights in the Hunter Suite with cooked or continental breakfast and bubbly on arrival.
Chapelwick is a fine stately home, tucked away in the Central Hawke’s Bay countryside, surrounded by coastal farmland with expansive views of beautiful Porangahau beach.
The Hunter Suite
Having just been completely refurbished, the Hunter Suite is total luxury. Named after the founding family of Porangahau Station and as the homestead’s original master bedroom, it is beautifully spacious. A lounge alcove area opens through French doors onto a private balcony, which looks out to sea over the lawns and garden.
There is a luxurious king-size bed with canopy and an ensuite bathroom with a claw foot bath for that relaxing soak. This suite also has an adjoining room available for children – prices on request.
The Lamont Room
The Lamont Room features a quality super-king bed and overlooks the glade to the chapel. The Lamont Room shares a bathroom with the Chapel Room and Rose Room.
The Chapel Room
This lovely light and airy room has a luxurious king bed and views across the glade to the chapel. Newly refurbished, it now reflects a more modern look with the clean lines of taupe walls accented with black and pewter furnishings. Just out on the landing is a bathroom that is shared with the Lamont Room and Rose Room.
The Rose Room
Decorated with pretty rose print fabrics, this is a charming room with more of an olde world character. The Rose Room has a king size bed and shares a bathroom with the Lamont Room and Chapel Room.