We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Room for Lashes
$49 for Party Lashes or $59 for a Full Set of Eyelash Extensions & $10 Voucher for Future Extensions (value up to $180)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make a statement when you hit the Rugby Sevens.
- Grab a set of party lashes from Celebrity Lash Stylist, Michelle Scholtz for $49.
- Pay $59 for one semi-permanent eyelash extensions treatment and a $10 voucher for future extensions.
- Enjoy semi-permanent eyelash extensions and a follow-up enhancement including a $20 voucher for future extensions for $110.
Unfortunately, growing eyelashes is not as easy as a bit of water and sunshine. No matter how much you stand in front of the mirror and will them to grow longer, they'll never budge. Luckily some clever ladies figured out a way to beat the system.
Get up to 38% off eyelash extensions from Celebrity Stylist, Michelle Scholtz and choose from three luscious options:
- Pay $49 for a set of part lashes
- Pay $59 for one semi-permanent eyelash extensions treatment and a $10 voucher for future extensions
- Pay $110 for two semi-permanent eyelash extensions treatments and a $20 voucher for future extensions
Party lashes are the perfect beauty secret for special occasions like parties, balls, weddings and daily use. Coming in a small bundle of single lashes connected at the end in a little flare knot, these will look beautiful and completely natural. They are soft, light-weight. flexible and curled at one side to make you look ultra glamorous.
With the semi-permanent options, the first treatment will be spent applying the extensions. If you pick the third option, you'll enjoy a follow-up enhancement recommended to take place around three weeks later. Michelle Scholtz knows exactly what it takes to create incredibly long, luscious lashes, sure to turn heads and arrest attention. Her experience and expertise will provide you with a look that's perfect for any occasion, be it a wedding or just another day at the office.
More Great Local Deals
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
t leaf T
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.