We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Celebrity Lash Stylist - Michelle
$49 for Party Lashes or $59 for a Full Set of Eyelash Extensions & $10 Voucher for Future Extensions (value up to $180)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make a statement when you hit the Rugby Sevens.
- Grab a set of party lashes from Celebrity Lash Stylist, Michelle Scholtz for $49.
- Pay $59 for one semi-permanent eyelash extensions treatment and a $10 voucher for future extensions.
- Enjoy semi-permanent eyelash extensions and a follow-up enhancement including a $20 voucher for future extensions for $110.
Unfortunately, growing eyelashes is not as easy as a bit of water and sunshine. No matter how much you stand in front of the mirror and will them to grow longer, they'll never budge. Luckily some clever ladies figured out a way to beat the system.
Get up to 38% off eyelash extensions from Celebrity Stylist, Michelle Scholtz and choose from three luscious options:
- Pay $49 for a set of part lashes
- Pay $59 for one semi-permanent eyelash extensions treatment and a $10 voucher for future extensions
- Pay $110 for two semi-permanent eyelash extensions treatments and a $20 voucher for future extensions
Party lashes are the perfect beauty secret for special occasions like parties, balls, weddings and daily use. Coming in a small bundle of single lashes connected at the end in a little flare knot, these will look beautiful and completely natural. They are soft, light-weight. flexible and curled at one side to make you look ultra glamorous.
With the semi-permanent options, the first treatment will be spent applying the extensions. If you pick the third option, you'll enjoy a follow-up enhancement recommended to take place around three weeks later. Michelle Scholtz knows exactly what it takes to create incredibly long, luscious lashes, sure to turn heads and arrest attention. Her experience and expertise will provide you with a look that's perfect for any occasion, be it a wedding or just another day at the office.