We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Cathy Davys Hair Design & Day Spa
50% off Hair & Beauty Services at Cathy Davys Hair Design & Beauty Spa (value up to $200)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get started on your Christmas shopping early with GrabOne and Cathy Davys.
- Grab a gift voucher for half price!
- Spend your vouchers on just about any hair and beauty service you want to.
- Valid from January 1st 2013, the perfect way to Welcome in the new year.
- Grab one for yourself and gift a whole bunch to your beauty-craving friends for Christmas.
Sleigh bells are beginning to ring, and in the lanes the sunlight is glistening, so it's just about time to start thinking about beautiful Christmas gifts for your loved ones. Worried about what to buy for that woman in your life who already has everything? Look no further for the perfect gift.
Today you can grab a voucher to spend on all hair and beauty services from January 1st 2013 at Cathy Davys Hair Design and Day Spa for half the price. Treat a beloved to a Christmas gift worth receiving.
- A $60 Voucher for only $30
- A $100 Voucher for only $50
- A $150 Voucher for only $75
- A $200 Voucher for only $100
Cathy Davys provides just about every hair and beauty service under the sun. Create a whole new look with your voucher and indulge in a personalised hair style or colour. Put your hair into the talented hands of Cathy Davys' experienced stylists and enjoy a hair style created with your bone structure, face shape, complexion and individual style in mind.
Just about dying for a different kind of treatment that will make you look and feel like a million bucks? Indulge in a manicure or pedicure, or choose from Cathy Davys' huge range of luxurious facials. Feeling a little hairy? In desperate need of a little hair removal before even thinking about donning that new bikini? Book a waxing treatment, walk in imitating a scrubbing brush, and walk out silky smooth.
Remember, your eyes are the windows to your soul, so what better reason to treat your eyes to a little beauty magic too? Heading out on the town for a special event? Let the team at Cathy Davys work their make-up magic on you before you head out.
At the end of another hard year at work, a luxurious massage might be all that you're hanging out for. Choose from a large range of massage styles to suit your needs right down to a tee, and let your friendly and professional therapist simply erase your aches and pains into oblivion.
The arrival of summer also means the arrival of bikini-clad women. If you're dying to be one of them - but you're a little worried about your lack of colour - a great spray tan could well be your answer. Let your professional spray tanner transform you from a pale ghost into a bronzed goddess.
And today's deal is not just for the ladies: Cathy Davys also specialises in men's grooming, so the man in your life can also enjoy some Christmas cheer in the form of a gift voucher.
Today's earlybird Christmas deal is valid from January 1st 2013 at the Wakefield Street day spa only. And you don't have to spend the lot in one sitting: make as many appointments as you like to eat into your beauty voucher. For a full list of treatments, visit the Cathy Davys website. Book your little slice of heaven today by calling the team on (04) 801 7355 or (04) 499 9429. Cathy Davys Hair Design & Day Spa is open everyday of the week and has a couple of late nights so you'll be sure to find an appointment to suit you - call the friendly team to make your appointment today.
More Great Local Deals
The Waterfront Hotel New Plymouth
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.