We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$3 for 18 Holes of Mini Golf for a Child or $4 for an Adult (value up to $12)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take the kids to the happiest place in Wellington.
- Pay just $3 for 18 holes of mini golf for a child or $4 for an adult at Carlucci Land.
- Great for parties, team building, school holidays or group bookings - today you can buy loads of coupons.
- Wander the new Tibetan walk after your game and see Carlucci's newest artistic creations.
- Enjoy twilight golf on request.
Forget about teacups, crowds and rodents that walk on two feet and try to hug everyone. With today's deal, the only place you'll want to go for a day of family fun and excitement is Carlucci Land.
Pay just $3 for 18 holes of mini golf for a child or just $4 for an adult at Carlucci Land in Happy Valley.
The awesome mini golf course at Carlucci Land is based on a junkyard theme, which means there are plenty of tricky spots to navigate your way through on your journey to mini-golfing greatness. This is a great activity for the whole family or a bunch of friends. The course is open from 9.30am - 8.30pm everyday, and if you're keen to play a bit of twilight golf just give the friendly folk at Carlucci Land a call and they'll turn the night lights on for you.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.