We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$169 for a White Filling incl. X-Ray or $59 for a Dental Check-Up at 3 Locations with Capital Dental (value up to $305)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- A pleasant experience at the dentist may be hard to imagine, and always harder to absorb for your pocket. But today it gets a bit easier by fixing the cost of the filling.
- Pay just $169 for a quality white filling or if you're unsure whether you need any treatment then opt for a bundled package of filling plus x-ray and polish for an additional $59 from Capital Dental.
- Get expert service, the finest treatment and a solution to your tooth problems for a fraction of the price.
- Choose from three handy Capital Dental locations - The Terrace, Newtown or Petone.
Imagine a pleasant experience at the dentist. That was a test. If you actually managed to successfully imagine that scenario, you're immediately required to start work on an epic fantasy novel. For the rest of us (let's face it, all of us), we can only hope great things come along to make the necessity of a dentist visit easier. Here's one of those great things now.
Pay just $169 for a quality white filling, or just $59 for two x-rays and a polish, or both, from your choice of three handy Capital Dental locations - The Terrace, Newtown or Petone.
If you know there's a problem with your teeth, or even if you just have a mild suspicion, you know what you need to do. Be brave. Get thee to a dentist. But not just any dentist. Get to one that's renowned for their impeccable service, highly professional expertise, and one that'll make sure you're not bankrupt in the end. Today that choice has been made for you - get to Capital Dental for a quality white filling at a fraction of the usual cost, or for a check -up plus x-rays to confirm exactly what you need, plus a polish to sweeten the deal. The clinicians that will be looking after you are Isha Akula or Charlotte Ayam.
More about white fillings: Made of tooth-colored material, composite fillings restore the teeth's natural beauty. Composite fillings can be matched very closely to your natural tooth color and are virtually indistinguishable from non-restored teeth. Composite fillings are excellent options for both front and back teeth. The composites we use have proven to be extremely durable and stain resistant.
More Great Local Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.