We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Cafe on Plimmer
$25 for 10 Dine-In or Takeaway Coffees (value up to $57)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Exorcise the morning sleep demons with coffee and caffeine.
- Grab 10 coffees from Cafe on Plimmer for just $25.
- Choose from any hot beverage, including coffee, tea or hot lemon and honey.
- Applies to small, medium and large size drinks.
- If your in a rush or looking for some 'me time' to relax - dine-in and take-away options are both available.
The Italians consider themselves the bees knees of coffee makers, but it's a little known fact that drinking caffeine is actually an exorcism of sorts, devised by the Vatican hundreds of centuries ago. The Italians believe that the sleep demon - he's the persistent guy that causes heavy eyelids and excessive yawning - can only be removed by coffee-drinking rituals and ceremonies involving double-shot espressos and hot milk. You thought you were simply drinking coffee but you're actually partaking in ceremonies of coffee exorcism.
Grab 10 dine-in or take-away coffees from Cafe on Plimmer for just $25 and never succumb to the sleep demon again.
Whatever you're reason for passing Cafe on Plimmer, whether it's on the way to work, returning home or simply because you once got lost there and have never found your way out, pop in for a coffee and enjoy a perfectly made brew. Of course if you're not in the mood for caffeine, opt for a refreshing hot lemon and honey or a freshly brewed cup of tea instead. The Italians may consider themselves as the world's finest coffee connoisseurs, but between you and me, baristas in New Zealand are a force to be reckoned with.