We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Port Vila, Vanuatu
Up to 56% off Five or Seven Nights for Two in a Garden Fare incl. a One-Hour Melanesian Cooking Class & Beach Massages at Breakas Beach Resort, Vanuatu (value up to $2,636)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- With your lover in tow, discover the jewel of the South Pacific.
- Grab up to 56% off five or seven nights for two in a Garden Fare including a one-hour Melanesian cooking class and beach massages at Breakas Beach Resort in Vanuatu.
- Spend your days worshipping the sun, exploring Vanuatu Island, snorkelling around the reefs and eating delicious seasonal food.
- Relax in a unique island resort that is tailor made to its customers needs.
- Situated directly on a 2km private beach on the Pacific Ocean in Vanuatu.
- 10 Minutes from Port Vila, 20 minutes from Bauerfield International Airport.
- Available over two separate periods: from November 14th December 23rd or January 16th to May 14th.
Life is too short for the mundane. Forget sitting in traffic, shuffling around the super market and filling your car up at the gas station, because life just became a whole lot brighter.
Escape everything and indulge in the ultimate tropical paradise when you grab up to 56% off five or seven nights for two in a Garden Fare including a one-hour Melanesian Cooking class and beach massages at Breakas Beach Resort in Vanuatu.
- Pay $849 for five nights for two in a garden fare.
- Pay $1,189 for seven nights for two in a garden fare
Deal includes; one hour Melanesian cooking class for two and a half hour beach massage for two.
Immerse yourself in your very own tropical island paradise. This incredible resort is situated on an adult only beach front section and is designed to provide you with the ultimate romantic getaway. Your two person Garden Fare is a private, beautifully designed garden cottage with open air coral bathrooms, breathtaking thatched natangora ceilings, king bed, balcony, refrigerator, ceiling fan and day bed. You will be a short walk away from all of the resort’s luxurious features, their infinity pool, two restaurants, beach dining, day spa, internet, reef & snorkelling equipment and sun-bathing pavilions to name a few.
Now, if waking up in heaven every morning wasn’t quite enough, you and your other half will have a beach massage to look forward to, provided by Breakas very own onsite Spa. Then, once your appetite has been inspired by one of their restaurant’s sublime Melanesian meals, you can get stuck into a 1 hour Melanesian cooking class for two – just to make sure you will have a little something to remember your trip by. Sun bathing, tranquil sea, white sand and a soft, warm breeze – perfection.
- Infinity pool
- Two restaurants
- Beach dining
- Beach bar
- Day spa
- Activities program
- Games Room
- Cable TV in Blue Room
- Sun-bathing Pavilions
- Concierge and Tour desk
- Reef & snorkeling equipment
- Laundry/valet service
- Room service available
- Safety deposit box
- Board Games & reading material
- Postal Service
- Foreign Currency Exchange
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
A few things to note:
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.