We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$5 for One Game of Tenpin Bowling or $16 Per Person for Two Games incl. Seasoned Wedges & a Glass of Wine or Beer (value up to $33)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get in on the bowling action and show those pins who's boss.
- Grab one game of tenpin bowling for only $5 or grab two games including seasoned wedges and a glass of wine or beer for only $16 (per person) at Bowlarama.
- Feel free to swap the drinks for non-alcoholic beverages so you don't inhibit your game.
- Enjoy 12 fully automatic lanes and scoring, and rear projection screens for more entertainment pleasure.
You may be a master at Wii bowling, but let's see how you stack up in the real world.
Grab one game of tenpin bowling for only $5 or grab two games including seasoned wedges and a glass of house wine or house beer for only $16 (per person) at Bowlarama.
Bowlarama is Newtown's total entertainment centre boasting 12 electronic lanes, private function rooms and two projection screens for your viewing pleasure. This is a great idea for date night or just something cool to do with friends. Bowlarama has everything you need from bowling equipment, a snack bar and flat screen TVs.
Drinks available with the two-game deal are either a 330ml bottle of house beer, including Heineken, or a 178ml-200ml piccolo of Montana or Brancott Estate wine of your choice, including bubbles. Non-alcoholic alternatives are available.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.