We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Inferno Chili Bar
$10 for $20 Beverage Voucher (value $20)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Boogie Wonderland for your retro 70s, 80s and 90s favourites.
- Grab a $20 beverage voucher from Boogie Wonderland, for only $10.
- Kick up your heels with a night of dancing on a specially designed Illuminated dance floor.
- Be impressed by the highly professional bar and security staff, with specialist Disco DJ’s to complete the retro experience.
- Select from a range of authentic retro cocktails coupled with an extensive bar menu which ensures no palate or mood gets left un-catered for.
There are only two places where you can rock an afro, flared pants and shoes with
mini-aquariums in them — a Quentin Tarantino film or Boogie Wonderland.
Grab a $20 beverage voucher from Boogie Wonderland for just $10. Get in on the dance floor action and show off your slick skills.
The only authentic disco pop nightclub experience - where turning up in an affro and flares is likely to see you welcomed with a pat on the back rather than an accusing stare. Boogie Wonderland is in Wellington central, they are uniquely able to provide consistency in the entertainment experience spanning two area codes. The Boogie Wonderland venue is built to impress. Featuring a Saturday Night Fever glass dance floor, Boogie provides an environment where you and your trusty sidekicks can kick up their heels and enjoy a blast from the past. Alternatively, if launching into John Travolta splits sounds a little daunting at first, relax and enjoy a quality beverage in the comfortable and secure booth area.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.