We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
BodyMana Pilates & Yoga
$29 for a 10 Trip Session Card for Yoga & Pilates Fusion Classes (value $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Put your body and mind in the hands of an experienced instructor who wants to help you reach your goals.
- Grab a 10 trip session card for yoga and pilates fusion classes for only $29, at BodyMana Pilates and Yoga.
- Choose from two handy locations.
- Stand taller, increase flexibility, improve strength and rehab injuries.
- Open over Christmas and New Years (closed only on stat days).
Being able to stretch out that little bit further can really improve your day. Whether it's that stretch for the TV remote, that box of tissues during a sneezing attack or being able to dispel that annoying itch on your lower back. So reach further and feel all the better for some added flexibility thanks to today's deal.
Grab a 10 trip session card for yoga and pilates fusion classes for only $29, at BodyMana Pilates and Yoga.
Yoga and Pilates is perfect for anyone, from the complete beginner, to the seasoned athlete. Stand taller, improve strength and flexibility, and rehab injuries through correct and prescribed exercise. Gain lean and long muscles while having fun and meeting a range of new people. Sarah Holloway has had over 10 years' experience, having helped countless individuals reach their physical and mental goals. Discover the vast array of benefits from both of these classes and feel all the better for when you hit the beach this summer.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.