We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Bodies Under Construction
$300 for 10 Personal Training Sessions (value $850)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Quit being a jive turkey when it comes to getting in shape.
- Grab 10 personal training sessions with Bodies Under Construction for just $300.
- Get motivated, get focused and get construction started on the body you want for summer.
- Get access to all the Bodies Under Construction facilities, including the latest in cardio and weight training equipment — plus all the know-how of your experienced personal trainer.
You're not a turkey are you? Sure? Right, good. Then there is no reason why you should be fattening yourself up for Christmas. In fact, you should be doing the exact opposite. So quit being a jive turkey when it comes to getting in shape and walk the talk with this deal.
Fitten yourself up in time for Christmas and grab 10 personal training sessions with Bodies Under Construction for just $300.
The personal trainers at Bodies Under Construction can help you to reach your peak fitness. They don't bark orders at you, they motivate you and keep you focused on achieving your goals. Improve your fitness while increasing your knowledge and awareness to get the most out of your exercise. Another benefit of having a personal trainer is that, if you have any injury or health concerns, they can design the most effective programme for you while ensuring you exercise safely.
You don't need to be a member of the gym with this deal. During your personal training sessions you'll have access to all the Bodies Under Construction facilities, including the latest in cardio and weight training equipment — plus all the know-how of your experienced personal trainer.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.