We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Bodhi Health & Massage
$40 for a One-Hour Massage (value $80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Discover the health boosting benefits of massage for the mind and body.
- Grab an hour of muscle melting bliss from Bodhi Health & Massage for just $40.
- Take an hour out of your busy schedule and spend it all on yourself.
- Double the bliss and grab two vouchers for yourself. What the heck, grab two for a friend as well.
An hour just doesn't seem to last as long as it used to these days does it? Think about it, an hour might be enough to get the shopping done, perhaps make the beds and vacuum or clean the oven. But would you really want to spend a precious hour doing any of the above, honestly?
Make an hour last like it used to by grabbing a one-hour massage from Bodhi Health & Massage for only $40.
Valued at $80 a one-hour massage at Bodhi Health & Massage has to be the best way to spend an hour, no interruptions, no phones, no kids asking where their socks are; just you and the warm therapeutic hands of one of Bodhi Health & Massage’s experienced therapists. Bodhi Health & Massage offer a complete and holistic approach to provide the best possible service. Choose a massage that suits your individual needs. Services include, relaxation, sports, massage therapy, dry-needling (acupuncture needles in muscle tension) and reiki healing. One hour is never enough when it comes to massage, so grab two vouchers and come back for seconds.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.