We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Black Dog Brew Co.
$30 for a Black Dog Brew Co. Beer Tasting Tray incl. T-Shirt (value $55)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- We're sure you're more of a dog person anyway.
- Grab a Black Dog tasting tray from Black Dog Brew Co for just $30 and they'll even throw in an awesome t-shirt.
- Sample six unique and thirst-quenching Black Dog 200ml brews.
- T-shirt sizes available are medium to XXL which you can select when you claim the deal.
When a black cat crosses your path some would advise it's probably best you run for the hills and wait till your bad luck passes. Black dogs on the other hand, well they're majestic creatures. So majestic in fact, they've got an entire brewery named after them.
Grab a Black Dog tasting tray from Black Dog Brew Co for just $30 and they'll even throw in an awesome t-shirt.
Black Dog Brew Co.'s mission in life is to make sure every beer that comes out of their brewery is packed full of delicious flavour that you won't get anywhere else. If you're after a truly unique craft beer experience, Wellington's Black Dog Brew Co. is the place to go. Their master brewers source their inspiration from classic varieties and add their own special touch and twist when they handcraft their range of beer. You'll get to sample six brews with this deal and if you love what you taste why not purchase a flagon, fill it with your favourite and take it home to enjoy.
More Great Local Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.