We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$9 for Eggs Benedict or $12 for the Bistro169 Big Breakfast (value up to $21.50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Indulge in a huge breakfast that'll satisfy your rumbling tummy.
- Grab eggs benedict for $9 or a 169 big breakfast for $12 at Bistro169.
- Enjoy friendly service and a cosy atmosphere.
- People watch from the patio or enjoy the warmth indoors.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, yet we have resigned ourselves to nibbling on plain muesli or egg whites on toast. Forget the norm and go adventurous for breakfast.
Pay $9 for eggs benedict or $12 for the Bistro169 big breakfast and wake up to real meal.
Located in The Abel Tasman Hotel, Bistro169 offers a huge range of meals from breakfast to dinner. Dine in the lovely outdoor patio or head inside on a chilly day. Open to all guests at the hotel and to the public, you'll love the welcoming staff and relaxed atmosphere. The eggs benedict is a powerhouse meal coming with ham, a toasted muffin and creamy hollandaise sauce. If you've got a huge appetite then try the 169 big breakfast including scrambled eggs, toast, bacon, sausage, creamy mushroom pesto and a crispy hash brown.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.