We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Beauty Spot International
From $45 for a One-Hour Deluxe Spa Pedicure, $67 for a One-Hour Microdermabrasion Facial or $99 for Both (value up to $230)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Treat yourself, for any (or no) good reason at all.
- Grab up to 56% off spa and beauty treatments at Beauty Spot International.
- Give yourself the pedicure or facial you've always wanted...or just get both.
You deserve a treat. Remember that really nice thing you did for (insert relevant person's name here)? It was so nice of you to (insert relevant act of niceness here). We've got just the thing, and, best of all, this treat is heavily discounted. So, fill in those blank space if you feel you need to, but at these prices you could always just treat yourself for no good reason at all.
Grab up to 56% off spa and beauty treatments at Beauty Spot International.
- Pay just $45 for a full one-hour spa pedicure.
- Pay just $67 for a full one-hour microdermabrasion facial.
- Pay just $99 for a full spa pedicure and microdermabrasion facial.
Beauty Spot International also offer a great range of other beauty treatments - you might want to check out a few of them while you're there. From spray tans to waxing, facials and teeth whitening. There's pretty much everything you need to look your absolute best. Just check out their website for the full list of services.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.