We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Beartech Computer Services
$20 for a VHS-to-DVD Conversion or $55 for Three - both incl. Nationwide Delivery
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Rewind to some happy times.
- Grab a VHS or mini-DVD to DVD conversion for just $20 from Beartech.
- Delivery of your DVD is included and you can even get three DVDs made for only $55.
- Give a new lease of life to some old footage.
Rewind and enjoy those precious memories - without the waiting or blurry lines. Convert your dusty old home videos from VHS or mini-DVD to DVD with Beartech for just $20. It will even be delivered back to you too! Got more than one tape going unwatched? Pay only $55 for three conversions.
You'll get between three to four hours of footage on a single DVD so there's plenty of room to get that first Christmas, 21st birthday or last big family holiday made digital. Give that old footage a new lease of life and get everyone around to share the happy memories. You can courier or drop off your tape at Beartech and they'll do the rest. Just wait up to seven days and your shiny new DVD of those happy old times will be delivered to your door.
More Great Local Deals
Central Otago Cherry Team
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.