We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$15 for Two Pints of Tap Beer & Curly Fries (value $26)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- We can all agree that the best thing about Britain is the pint. Thank goodness it's been kiwi-a-fied.
- Grab two pints of tap beer and curly fries at Beach Babylon for just $15.
- Unwind in this super cool spot right on Oriental Bay's gorgeous beach,with a delicious craft beer, and be sure to check out the impressive food menu.
- Friendly service, a huge range of drinks and food, and this generous offer - welcome to your new favourite bar and restaurant.
The English lack some pretty fundamental things. They don't have qualified dentists or sunshine. They don't have the ability to express emotions. They don't even have an eccentric, overweight Internet tycoon. But none of that matters because of what they do have. Beers in pints.
Thank heavens that brilliant British trait is here in Aotearoa too. Pay just $15 for two pints of tap beer and curly fries at Beach Babylon.
Kiwi through and through (except for their beer serving size), Beach Babylon is the perfect place to enjoy a quality drop with your mates. Serving all manner of craft beers, they specialise in offering the best New Zealand has to offer, with Tuatara Pilsner and Tuatara American Pale Ale on tap. They even have an extensive food menu featuring small plates, big ones and mouth-wateringly delicious fondue. Unwind at this truly cool spot and sink a couple for a heck of a lot less.
More Great Local Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.