We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$119 for Two Nights in a Dorm Room for One Person, Daily Continental Breakfast & Two $10 Food & Beverage Vouchers, an Adult Ticket to Tamaki Maori Village & an OGO Ride (value $246)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Explore the best bits of Rotorua from this central location.
- Grab two nights for one person in a dorm at Base Backpackers Rotorua including daily continental breakfast, two $10 food and beverage vouchers, an adult ticket to Tamaki Maori Village and an OGO Ride for only $119.
- Uncover some of New Zealand's cultural history and colourful heritage.
- Have a swim in the heated outdoor pool or sip a cocktail in The Lava Bar.
When you're a kid, everyone has their own private base to plot devious plans and get up to no good. Today's base is no different, except the fact that it's no secret.
Grab two nights for one person in a dorm at Base Backpackers Rotorua including daily continental breakfast, two $10 food and beverage vouchers, an adult ticket to Tamaki Maori Village and an OGO Ride for only $119.
Base yourself at Base Backpackers Rotorua. You'll be dangerously close to Rotorua's shopping precinct and cafe scene. This backpacker boasts up market rooms as well as a geothermally heated, outdoor pool. Base overlooks Kuirau Geothermal Park, and is chock full of friendly staff aiming to make your stay as hospitable as they can. Ladies, if you're keen for a man-free stay check out The Sanctuary Wing.
While based at Base, this deal includes an Ogo Ride at Ogo Rotorua. Jam yourself into an inflatable ball and allow the experts at Ogo to chuck you down the hill (straight track only). Then head to Tamaki Maori Village for a cultural experience nestled in the thick of an ancient Tawa forest. Experience New Zealand’s most awarded cultural experience — Tamaki Maori Village. Share in the powhiri, the ancient ceremony of welcome, before entering the pre-European village nestled in the 200 year old Tawa Forest. The living comes alive with the sights, sounds and activities of days gone by, including facial tattooing, weaving, carving and demonstrations of how food was cooked and preserved many years ago. Embark on a truly unique adventure that is sure to entertain and educate.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
A few things to note:
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.