We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$73 for a Restyle Cut & Treatment with a Senior Stylist (value $135)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make today a good hair day.
- Grab a restyle cut and treatment from a senior stylist at bambazonke Hairdressing for just $73.
- Change up your look at an award winning salon.
- Have a good chat about exactly what you want before the first cut is made - satisfaction is100% guaranteed.
Nothing can make us feel more confident, about ourselves than our hair. So make sure you look your best, thanks to today's deal.
Make today a good hair day and get a restyle cut and treatment from a senior stylist at bambazonke Hairdressing, for just $73.
The team at bambazonke are award winning stylists and colourists who pride themselves on their versatility in cutting and styling to suit your personal needs and desires. Every visit includes a full consultation before the first cut is made with 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Bambazonke are wedding and party style specialists as well as being REDKEN and Pureology product range experts. You'll love the professional advice, comfortable massage couches at the shampoo basin and the relaxing, yet state of the art environment.
More Great Local Deals
Powderhorn Chateau - Ohakune
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.