We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Avana Cosmetic & Laser Clinics Wellington
Up to 63% off Chest, Back, Shoulders or Stomach Laser Hair Removal Treatments for Men (value up to $1,122)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get rid of all that fur coat in time for summer and stop looking like a yeti.
- Grab three laser hair removal treatments (for men only) at Avana for up to 63% off the usual price.
- Choose from four areas to be treated: shoulders $159, chest or quarter back $209, full back & shoulders $461, or chest and stomach for $395.
- Get the best results possible with medical grade, FDA-approved laser technology.
Bigfoot: myth, legend, mystery. Personally, we think it was just a guy who let his body hair get way out of control before strolling naked through a camp ground.
Avoid being mistaken for folklore and get that body hair sorted with three laser hair removal treatments at Avana Cosmetic & Laser Clinic for up to 63% off the usual price. The areas you can choose to have treated are:
- Shoulders for $159
- Chest or quarter back for $209
- Full back and shoulder for $461
- Chest and stomach for $395
At Avana Cosmetic & Laser Clinic, they're experts in helping people look the absolute best they can and offer a range of treatments from dermal rolling to anti-wrinkly treatments to pigmentation removal. Using the latest in laser technology, the team at Avana will zap away your hair in a fast and safe manner, making sure all the spots requested are completely hair free. Enjoy the feeling of smoother, hairless skin in time for the summer sun with this great offer from GrabOne.
More Great Local Deals
The Waterfront Hotel New Plymouth
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.