We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$25 for a Festive Season Breakfast with a Glass of Bubbly for Two People, $40 for Four, or $70 for Eight (value up to $208)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Eat, drink and be merry this festive season.
- Grab a festive season breakfast, including a glass of bubbles, at Atlanta.
- Pay $25 for breakfast for two, $40 for four, or $70 for eight.
- Have a pre-Christmas catch up in stylish, relaxed surrounding.
- Enjoy some yummy eggs benedict, or maybe a breakfast burrito, then raise a toast to good food and good company.
'Tis the season to be jolly? Let's be honest, Christmas 'tis also the season to get stressed out and run short of time to fit in everybody you'd like to see on the big day. Take some of the pressure off and make sure no-one gets left out with a casual pre-Christmas catch up.
Enjoy a festive season breakfast, including a glass of bubbles, at Atlanta:
- Pay $25 for breakfast for two
- Pay $40 for breakfast for four
- Pay $70 for breakfast for eight
Atlanta bar and cafe is the epitome of everything we've come to love about Wellington and is the perfect spot for a festive season catch-up with family and friends. Located on The Terrace and designed both indoors and out by Alistar Cox, Atlanta is stylish and inviting, contemporary yet cosy, serving decent food and a mean coffee. Treat yourself to eggs benedict, or try something a little more exotic such as the breakfast burrito with black beans, scrambled egg, guacamole, salsa and jalapeño chilli, then toast to the occasion with a glass of delicious, chilled bubbly.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.