We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$25 for a Festive Season Breakfast with a Glass of Bubbly for Two People, $40 for Four, or $70 for Eight (value up to $208)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Eat, drink and be merry this festive season.
- Grab a festive season breakfast, including a glass of bubbles, at Atlanta.
- Pay $25 for breakfast for two, $40 for four, or $70 for eight.
- Have a pre-Christmas catch up in stylish, relaxed surrounding.
- Enjoy some yummy eggs benedict, or maybe a breakfast burrito, then raise a toast to good food and good company.
'Tis the season to be jolly? Let's be honest, Christmas 'tis also the season to get stressed out and run short of time to fit in everybody you'd like to see on the big day. Take some of the pressure off and make sure no-one gets left out with a casual pre-Christmas catch up.
Enjoy a festive season breakfast, including a glass of bubbles, at Atlanta:
- Pay $25 for breakfast for two
- Pay $40 for breakfast for four
- Pay $70 for breakfast for eight
Atlanta bar and cafe is the epitome of everything we've come to love about Wellington and is the perfect spot for a festive season catch-up with family and friends. Located on The Terrace and designed both indoors and out by Alistar Cox, Atlanta is stylish and inviting, contemporary yet cosy, serving decent food and a mean coffee. Treat yourself to eggs benedict, or try something a little more exotic such as the breakfast burrito with black beans, scrambled egg, guacamole, salsa and jalapeño chilli, then toast to the occasion with a glass of delicious, chilled bubbly.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
A few things to note:
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.