We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Ataahua Beauty Spa
$25 for $50 or $50 for $100 Ataahua Skin Formulation Voucher incl. Gift Wrapping (value up to $100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Lavish your skin with the most beautiful products or spoil someone else you know this Christmas.
- Grab $25 for $50 or $50 for $100 Ataahua skin formulation product vouchers to spend at Ataahua Beauty Spa.
- Enjoy complimentary gift wrapping if you're buying a few products for someone else.
- Choose from a huge range including products for hydrating and for sensitive skin.
Women loved to be pampered, but finding the time to indulge at a spa can be rather difficult , especially during the silly season. Gift a lovely lady in your life with the tools to pamper herself and watch her glow from the inside out.
Pay $25 for $50 or $50 for $100 Ataahua skin formulation product vouchers at Ataahua Beauty Spa and enjoy complimentary gift wrapping if you're picking some products up for a special someone this Christmas.
Offering an inviting and nurturing environment for all women who need a break, Ataahua Beauty Spa is the perfect place to go for a beauty fix. A true oasis, you're sure to find a serene and positive atmosphere whenever you visit. You can use your voucher towards any skin formulation products including their gorgeous Orange Blossom Cleanser, the Milk and Honey firming masque, and the Therapeutic Buffing Creme. Give the gift of gorgeous skin this Christmas and click the buy button now.
View the product range here
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Manawatu - Wanganui
Nelson - Marlborough
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.