We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Ataahua Beauty Spa
$45 for a Microdermabrasion or Glycolic Facial (value $135)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Ma is white. Ataahua is beautiful.
- Grab a microdermabrasion or glycolic facial from Ataahua Beauty for just $45.
- Relax and enjoy the calming, friendly atmosphere.
- A facial perfect for those large pores, rough skin, blackheads or blemishes.
- Treat yourself or a beautiful wahine close to you.
Thanks to that catchy little song that we used to sing at primary school, everyone knows the Maori names for all the colours. One other special word in Te Reo that every one of us women should know and embrace is ataahua — beautiful.
Celebrate your beauty with a microdermabrasion or glycolic facial at Ataahua Beauty in Wellington for just $45.
If you've had it with those pits and pot holes, this is most certainly the facial for you. The girls at Ataahua Beauty welcome you with open arms, their spa is inviting, open and without pretension, so you will feel right at home. Lay back and have your skin manually exfoliated, then your beauty therapist will apply a glycolic peel to refine your peevish pores and finally, a smoothing mask will be smothered on to calm your skin. You're sure to leave looking and feeling like one ataahua wahine.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.