We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Ataahua Beauty Spa
$45 for a Microdermabrasion or Glycolic Facial (value $135)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Ma is white. Ataahua is beautiful.
- Grab a microdermabrasion or glycolic facial from Ataahua Beauty for just $45.
- Relax and enjoy the calming, friendly atmosphere.
- A facial perfect for those large pores, rough skin, blackheads or blemishes.
- Treat yourself or a beautiful wahine close to you.
Thanks to that catchy little song that we used to sing at primary school, everyone knows the Maori names for all the colours. One other special word in Te Reo that every one of us women should know and embrace is ataahua — beautiful.
Celebrate your beauty with a microdermabrasion or glycolic facial at Ataahua Beauty in Wellington for just $45.
If you've had it with those pits and pot holes, this is most certainly the facial for you. The girls at Ataahua Beauty welcome you with open arms, their spa is inviting, open and without pretension, so you will feel right at home. Lay back and have your skin manually exfoliated, then your beauty therapist will apply a glycolic peel to refine your peevish pores and finally, a smoothing mask will be smothered on to calm your skin. You're sure to leave looking and feeling like one ataahua wahine.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.