We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Asiana Day Spa
$39 for IPL Treatment on One Large Area & One Small Area & 50% off Next Seven Treatments (value up to $499)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Avoid getting confused for a yeti.
- Grab one IPL treatment of a small and large area from Asiana Day Spa for only $39.
- Target trouble areas by selecting from a range of large and small areas to treat.
- Receive 50% off a further seven sessions when you grab this deal today.
- Ensure silky, smooth skin all year round.
The amount of razors, cans of shaving cream and pots of wax you've been hoarding away in the bathroom have got your flatmates talking. They've got a sneaking suspicion you're not who you say you are, and the audition notices they keep leaving on the bench top for the role of Chewbacca's sister in Star Wars Episode VII, aren't subtle at all.
If you're battling with razors or waxing every second day, perhaps it's time to change up your beauty regime by grabbing one IPL treatment of a small and large area from Asiana Day Spa for only $39. You'll also get 50% off a further seven sessions to keep pesky hairs at bay.
- Brazilian or extened bikini (women only)
- Quarter back
- Full neck
- Lip and chin
- Hand and fingers
- Side of face
- Snail trail
When it comes to hair removal, Asiana Day Spa provide a comfortable and inviting environment, designed with you in mind. Located right in the centre of Wellington City, Asiana is the perfect urban escape. IPL is a fast, gentle way to remove unwanted hair. Forget about fussing around with razors and wax, after repeated sessions of IPL your skin will be left feeling silky smooth. You will feel at ease with their competent and qualified staff, who will make sure the experience is as comfortable and relaxing as possible.
More Great Local Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.