We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Asiana Day Spa
$39 for IPL Treatment on One Large Area & One Small Area & 50% off Next Seven Treatments (value up to $499)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Avoid getting confused for a yeti.
- Grab one IPL treatment of a small and large area from Asiana Day Spa for only $39.
- Target trouble areas by selecting from a range of large and small areas to treat.
- Receive 50% off a further seven sessions when you grab this deal today.
- Ensure silky, smooth skin all year round.
The amount of razors, cans of shaving cream and pots of wax you've been hoarding away in the bathroom have got your flatmates talking. They've got a sneaking suspicion you're not who you say you are, and the audition notices they keep leaving on the bench top for the role of Chewbacca's sister in Star Wars Episode VII, aren't subtle at all.
If you're battling with razors or waxing every second day, perhaps it's time to change up your beauty regime by grabbing one IPL treatment of a small and large area from Asiana Day Spa for only $39. You'll also get 50% off a further seven sessions to keep pesky hairs at bay.
- Brazilian or extened bikini (women only)
- Quarter back
- Full neck
- Lip and chin
- Hand and fingers
- Side of face
- Snail trail
When it comes to hair removal, Asiana Day Spa provide a comfortable and inviting environment, designed with you in mind. Located right in the centre of Wellington City, Asiana is the perfect urban escape. IPL is a fast, gentle way to remove unwanted hair. Forget about fussing around with razors and wax, after repeated sessions of IPL your skin will be left feeling silky smooth. You will feel at ease with their competent and qualified staff, who will make sure the experience is as comfortable and relaxing as possible.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.