We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Amy's Hair & Beauty Salon
$29 for a Shellac Gel Colour Polish Manicure, $32 for a Shellac Gel Colour Polish Pedicure or $18 for an OPI Product (value up to $55)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Flaunt fun nails that'll last up to two weeks.
- Grab a Shellac gel colour polish manicure for $29 or a Shellac gel polish pedicure for $32 at Amy's Hair Design.
- Pay $18 to pick up a gorgeous OPI product.
- Choose from a variety of colours that'll make you stand out.
Chipped nails, ratty cuticles and dry hands are not to be taken lightly. You may look stunning in that dress of yours, but one look at your dirty fingernails and you'll be fooling no one.
Pay $29 for a Shellac gel colour polish manicure, $32 for a Shellac gel colour polish pedicure or $18 for an OPI product (pick up) at Amy's Hair Design.
With a team of professional and experienced nail technicians, you'[ll be in the best hands as you spruce up your fingernails or toenails. The gel colour polish can last up to two weeks and is sure to add that 'something special' to your look this party season. If you're picking up an OPI product then be sure to go for a fun summer colour that's as bright and beautiful as you.
More Great Local Deals
TJ Katsu Manners Street
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.