We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Amy's Hair Design
$29 for a Shellac Gel Colour Polish Manicure, $32 for a Shellac Gel Colour Polish Pedicure or $18 for an OPI Product (value up to $55)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Flaunt fun nails that'll last up to two weeks.
- Grab a Shellac gel colour polish manicure for $29 or a Shellac gel polish pedicure for $32 at Amy's Hair Design.
- Pay $18 to pick up a gorgeous OPI product.
- Choose from a variety of colours that'll make you stand out.
Chipped nails, ratty cuticles and dry hands are not to be taken lightly. You may look stunning in that dress of yours, but one look at your dirty fingernails and you'll be fooling no one.
Pay $29 for a Shellac gel colour polish manicure, $32 for a Shellac gel colour polish pedicure or $18 for an OPI product (pick up) at Amy's Hair Design.
With a team of professional and experienced nail technicians, you'[ll be in the best hands as you spruce up your fingernails or toenails. The gel colour polish can last up to two weeks and is sure to add that 'something special' to your look this party season. If you're picking up an OPI product then be sure to go for a fun summer colour that's as bright and beautiful as you.
More Great Local Deals
t leaf T
ASB Auckland Seafood Festival 2015
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.