We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Amy's Hair Design
$12 for an Eyebrow Shape & Design or $29 for a Complete Eye Trio (value up to $55)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Have your brows looking well-groomed and classic.
- Grab an eyebrow shape and design for $12 at Amy's Hair Design.
- Pay $29 for a complete eye trio package and enjoy an eye shape and design as well as an eyebrow and lash tint.
- Turn heads this summer at every party you attend.
It's natural to grow a little extra hair to keep us warm during the winter. It's also normal to get a little lazy and neglect that extra hair. However, if your fur as turned your eyebrows into massive caterpillars then it's time to fix them before the summer season kicks into full gear.
Pay $12 for an eyebrow shape and design or pay $29 for a complete eye trio at Amy's Hair Design and have that gorgeous face ready for a string of fun summer parties.
Amy's Hair Design is dedicated to making every visit a relaxing and pleasant one for every client, old or new. Relax and unwind as their professional and friendly staff primp and pamper you. An eyebrow shape and design is the perfect beauty treatment to frame your face and giving you a polished look. If you're after a total face makeover then go for the eye trio package that'll shape your brows and have your lashes looking dark and sultry.
More Great Local Deals
The Waterfront Hotel New Plymouth
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.