We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Amazing Faces with Tracey Higgins
From $55 for a Two-Hour Skin Analysis, Make-Up Lesson & Wardrobe Consultation
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- It's time to throw out that black lipstick and electric blue eyeshadow from yesteryear.
- Grab a two hour skincare analysis, make-up lesson and wardrobe consultation from Amazing Faces for just $55.
- Or get four of your girlfriends together for the same expert advice for just $200.
- Flatter your figure and your face, as Tracey will work out what colours look best on you.
- Avoid unwanted make-up disasters as beauty expert Tracey Higgins will teach you all the tips and tricks you need to know for perfect application.
If you're tired of spending hours in the morning slaving away in the bathroom, only to step out the door looking like your miniature dachshund has given you a makeover after flunking out of beauty school then it's probably time to seek help.
It's time to throw out that garish blue eyeshadow from the '80s and grab a two hour skincare analysis, make-up lesson and wardrobe consultation from Amazing Faces for just $55. Or get four of your girlfriends together for the same expert advice for just $200.
Spending $90 on foundation only to end up looking like you've just seen a ghost can be a frustrating experience. Thankfully that's where Tracey Higgins from Amazing Faces steps in and saves the day. During your two hour consultation, Tracey will analysis your skin and work out whether your skin tone is cool or warm. From there you'll be able to revamp your wardrobe and your make-up collection with colours that will accentuate your best assets. And there will be no more pasty complexions or blotchy foundation spots, as Tracey will take you through must-know make-up application tips to ensure you step out the door looking a million dollars everyday.